1. Definition of Personal Information
“Personal information” means information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, other description contained in the information, or information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby used to identify the specific individual.
2. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information when you purchase our products or contact us. When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and take legal and fair measures.
The personal information we collect is as follows
- Name and Ruby (phonetic guides)
- Residential address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Transaction history and Details
- Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above
3. Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we receive from our customers for the following purposes.
- Confirmation and reference of orders
- Confirmation and reference of shipment of products
- Replying to inquiries
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the customer’s permission except in the following cases.
- When required by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual entrusted by either of the former two in executing their duties as required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the permission of an individual.
- When exchanging personal data with an affiliate of the company operating the NFT Marketplace.
4. Safe Management of Personal Information
The service provider will take reasonable, organizational, physical, personnel, and technical measures to ensure the security of personal information received from customers. The store will also take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
5. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
Please use the contact information below to inform us of any correction or deletion of your personal information.
*Cookies are pieces of information sent to your browser from a server computer and stored on the hard disk of the computer you are using.
7. Use of SSL
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used for security purposes when entering personal information. It prevents such information from being intercepted, interfered, or altered.
*SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering. By using SSL, it is possible to transmit information more securely.
8. Contact Us
Next innovation Co.,Ltd.
133 New Bridge Rd, #08-03 Chinatown Point Singapore 059413